We are committed to the ecological
preservation and sustainability of the environment.
Seaflora Skincare is committed to the ecological preservation and sustainability of the environment.
Year round we work to protect our agricultural lands, rural countryside, coastlines and marine ecosystems. From start to finish, Seaflora is committed to bringing you skincare that is healthy and nontoxic to your body and earth-friendly at the same time.
Made in Canada
Seaflora aims to act globally while working locally. All Seaflora products are formulated and hand crafted in Sooke, on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. All seaweeds infused into every Seaflora Skincare formulation are hand harvested in the nearby Salish Sea.
Seaflora Skincare is the perfect choice for wellness seekers around the world. If you’re looking for genuine, nontoxic, organic and nutrient rich skincare – you’ll LOVE Seaflora.
- Our exfoliating agent is certified organic ocean mud, which is safe for the marine environment when washed down sinks and drains unlike the devastating and commonly used micro beads
- Ingredients sourced as close to home as possible, significantly reducing carbon footprint
- All seaweeds are hand harvested, which produces little or no carbon emissions
- Harvesting boats take advantage of 4-stroke engine technology exceeding EPA emission standards
- Indigenous ingredients (and not imported ingredients) form the base of our skincare formulations – significantly lowering carbon emissions
- No parabens, no mineral oils, no petroleums, no mercury, no tars, no formaldehyde
- Never tested on animals
Head Offices & Manufacturing Facility:
- Head office paper supplies are from 100% post-consumer recycled materials
- Recycling & composting programs are practiced and enforced throughout our facilities
- Green building design, south facing maximizing passive solar activity, energy efficient lighting & flat roof top design for solar panels
- Strategically located near BC transit stops
- Sophisticated storm water filtration system in parking lot greatly reduces non-point source pollution
- Natural lighting, double insulated windows reduces energy consumption
- Recyclable packaging
- BPA free, plastics free of bisphenol A
- Gift set packaging certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI Certified)
- Bags made from corn starch and biodegradable materials
- Packing chips are made from 100% biodegradable starch
- Shipping boxes are SFI certified